Verizon Wireless Customer Service Number

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (6 votes, average: 4.33 out of 5)

(800) 256-4646

Verizon Wireless is considered as the biggest wireless telecommunications provider in all of United States with total subscribers of 140.1 million subscribers as of January 2016. It operates national 4G LTE network with a wide coverage of 97% of all US, and proposes a wide variety of mobile phone services under affordable rates. Stay tuned to Verizon Wireless Customer Service Number and knows the latest updates regarding Verizon Wireless customer services. Dial Verizon Wireless Customer Service Phone Number 24 Hours or the Contact Number outside United States to avail their facilities and top notch customer services.

Verizon Wireless Support Number

Verizon Wireless Customer Service Number: *611 (For Verizon Users)
Verizon Wireless Customer Phone Number: (800) 922-0204
Timing: Monday-Sunday 6am-11pm

Verizon Prepaid Phones Customer Service Number

Verizon Wireless Customer Service Prepaid Number: *611 (For Verizon Users)
Verizon Wireless Customer Service Prepaid Number: (888) 294-6804
Timing: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Verizon Wireless Sales Support Numbers

Verizon Wireless Sales Support Numbers: (800) 256-4646 (For Consumer)
Verizon Wireless Sales Support Numbers: (800) 899-4249 (For Business)

In case you are a Verizon customer and experiencing any kind of problem in your device or services, feel free to dial Verizon Wireless Support Number. In 2015, it announced the development of a 5G, a fifth generation network. According to analysis done in 2016, it is the second major nationwide cell phone company after Sprint to support CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) technology. We have mentioned above Verizon Wireless Customer Support Number along with Verizon Wireless Sales Support Number.

Verizon Wireless Mailing Addresses

Mailing Address for Customer Service

Address: Verizon Wireless, Attn: Correspondence Team,
PO Box 5029, Wallingford, CT 06492

Mailing Address for Customer Service Prepaid

Address: Verizon Wireless, ATTN: Prepaid Customer Service,
PO Box 1037, Folsom, CA 95763-1037

Mailing Address for Payment

Address: Verizon Wireless, Post Office Box 660108,
Dallas, TX 75266-0108

Mailing Address for Bankruptcy Administration

Address: Verizon Wireless Bankruptcy Administration,
500 Technology Drive, Suite 550,
Weldon Spring, MO 63304

Headquartered in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of American telecommunications firm Verizon Communications and UK-based Vodafone. Verizon Communications holds 45 per cent ownership and Vodafone holds the remaining 55 per cent ownership of this giant joint venture. Verizon Wireless now offers easy mobile payments solution for SMBs through Mobile Pay. For further details and customer services, dial Verizon Wireless Sales Support Number. If you have questions regarding Billing Statements/Existing Service Equipment, you can dial Verizon Wireless Support Number.

We have provided Verizon Wireless Customer Service Number, Verizon Wireless Sales Support NumberVerizon Wireless Tech Support Number and Verizon Wireless Prepaid Customer Service Number for the convenience of Verizon customers residing in the United States of America. Verizon offers Business Applications, Business Plans & Pricing, Email Solutions, Government Solutions, Industry-Specific Solutions, International Services, Machine to Machine Services, Phones and Devices, Wireless Internet Access and other important solutions. For more information dial Verizon Wireless Customer Service Number.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *